ValidBot is a website validation tool that combines many different tests into one comprehensive audit. Make sure that your website is following best practices and is safe, secure, fast and effective. There are over 100 individual tests with plans to add more in the near future. Test your domain registration, DNS records, SSL, lighthouse tests, server response headers, meta tags, email authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC), Favicons, robots.txt file and more.
ValidBot can proactively monitor your website and notify you if any of our tests start failing. If your domain name or SSL are about to expire, we’ll let you know before it’s too late. If your site starts loading slowly or if a DNS record gets misconfigured, you can get notified.
- If your server settings are misconfigured, your website may be broken for a segment of your users. It may be subtle, but it makes a difference. Learn how to fix this.
- If your website isn’t optimized, it may load slowly. Slow pages annoy users and cause them to abandon your site. Learn how to speed up your site.
- If your email settings are incorrect, your newsletters may suffer from deliverability issues. Learn how to improve this and reach your entire audience.
- If your icons, server files or meta tags are set incorrectly, your website may not appear correctly in search engines and social media. Learn how to improve your SEO and get a wider reach.
Once you install this plugin, a new menu item will appear in the left toolbar of your WordPress admin console. From here you can setup your account and run your first report. View the results of your report directly in your WordPress admin console and learn about improvements that you can make.
This plugin does not:
– collect any of your user’s information
– set any cookies
In your WordPress Admin section, select Plugins > Add New and then search for “ValidBot”.
Return to the listing of your plugins. Find “ValidBot” and click “Activate”.
Download zip file.
Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and upload the zip file.
Decompress the zip file and using an FTP program to copy the contents to the /plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
Go to the Plugins page of your WordPress admin console and activate the plugin.
Do I need a subscription
No, you can use ValidBot completely free. If you choose to become a subscriber you can enable automatic monitoring of your website with more frequent and enhanced reports.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“ValidBot – Validate Your Website” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები