A simple AB Testing plugin. Conduct AB tests by using shortcodes or PHP codes. Results are automatically uploaded to analytics as events.
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Why is my test not showing? – Check the “test ID” and “case” in the shortcode/PHP code if they match the ones in the admin settings
- What is Google Analytics Universal Code? – This is for those who updated their google analytics to use analytics.js instead of ga.js
There are no reviews for this plugin.