Easily add footnotes to any and all of your WordPress pages and posts with the CreativeMinds WordPress footnotes plugin. 2021 Improved Version
The WordPress Footnotes plugin allows you to easily add footnotes and citations to any page or post on your WordPress site.
This footnotes plugin lets users customize powerful footnotes, images, styles and citations to your site content and cite sources of your material with a user friendly in-page meta box.
The footnotes plugin supports adding multiple footnotes to any page or post on a WordPress site. Also, users have the ability to hide or collapse footnotes quickly and easily.
This footnotes plugin creates a central index of all footnotes on one page for easy user navigation. The page displays your custom footnotes next to any related pages or posts.
Basic Footnotes Plugin Features
- Add a footnote to every page or post
- Customize the footnote style and design
Benefits of Going Pro
- Add Footnotes and Citations to WordPress posts and pages or even custom posts
- Footnotes can be placed anywhere in the post or page using a shortcode. The styling of the footnote is defined in the plugin settings.
- All footnotes that appear on the site can be displayed in an index page with all the related articles in which the footnotes are used.
- Customize the footnotes look and feel from the plugin settings.
- A footnote can be local or global. If local it will appear only on a specific post or page
- Import and export footnotes between your sites
How to Use the Footnotes Plugin
Mark your page or post text and create footnotes to show citation information. You can
choose to display those endnotes on all pages and customize the central index page.
footnote, endnotes, bibliography, citation, referencing, pages, posts,definitions, footnotes, automatic,editing, Formatting, writing, notes, reference, referencing, read, tooltips, shortcode, note, footnotes plugin, endnotes plugin, plugin, citations, pages, posts, reference, writing
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and
the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Define your footnote terms under the footnote menu item in the administration interface. The title of the page should be the term. The body content should be the definition.
- Create a main footnote page (example “Footnote”) with no body content if you wish to. If you do not create this page then your terms will still be highlighted but there will not be a central listing of all your terms.
- In the plugin’s dashboard preferences, enter the main footnote page’s id (optional as above)
- There are a handful of other optional preferences available in the dashboard.
Note: You must have a call to wp_head() in your template in order for the footnote js and css to work properly. If your theme does not support this you will need to link to these files manually in your theme (not recommended).
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“CM Footnotes” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები