AdRotate is the only advert manager you’ll ever need if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard to manage all your ads and affiliate campaigns. AdRotate is easy to set up, easy to use and is built for your website and theme.
AdRotate is designed to be simple to use, yet offers a set of powerful features for newcomers and experienced users alike. Manage your ads and banners like a professional.
Some of the AdRotate Features
- Works with any advert
- Place your advert campaigns anywhere on your site
- Easily manage ads
- Easily manage Groups for ads
- Easily manage Assets and media
- Track clicks, impressions and calculate the Click-Through-Rate (CTR)
- Disguise ads from ad blockers so they’re less likely to be blocked
- Automagically disable Ads after they expire
- Use shortcodes anywhere they are supported in WordPress
- Place widgets for single ads or groups of ads
- Insert PHP snippets in your theme files to put ads anywhere on your site
- Dashboard and Email notifications when ads are about to expire or need attention
- Easily set up groups of ads in a grid, column or row
- Preview ads when editing
- Advert statistics
- Automatically delete short running ads and stats after they expire
- Advertisers can add/edit/manage their own ads
- Geo Targeting for every country and city
- Mobile ads
- Portable ads
- Export statistics to CSV files
- Compatible with ClassicPress
AdRotate and AdRotate Professional share many features. But some features are exclusively available in AdRotate Professional. Learn more about AdRotate Professional on my website.
- English (default)
- Other translations available are provided by the community
ეს პლაგინი უზრუნველყოფს 2 ბლოკს.
- AdRotate Advert
- AdRotate Group
Installing AdRotate is as easy as searching for “AdRotate Arnan” or simply “AdRotate” in your plugin dashboard and clicking the “Install Now” button in your dashboards plugin page. Just like every other plugin.
Once activated, a new menu called “AdRotate” appears in the WordPress navigation from which you’ll handle everything in AdRotate.
For more detailed instructions check out the installation steps on the AdRotate website.
How do I use AdRotate?
I need help with this plugin
The best place to ask your question is on my support forum.
Does AdRotate offer click tracking?
Yes, AdRotate counts clicks and impressions.
Yes, usually you can use their code as-is.
Most ads work without special tricks or tweaks.
Does AdRotate support HTML5 ads?
This is cool, do you have more plugins?
Yep, check out my website AJdG Solutions
Why do some dashboard notifications look so ugly
If a dashboard notification misses its layout or looks out of shape try clearing your browser cache.
Some ad blockers block parts of the AdRotate dashboard, check out this page to make an exception for your website in adblockers – Whitelist your site.
Is AdRotate compatible with Yoast SEO or other SEO plugins?
Yes, Yoast SEO, All-in-One SEO pack and all other SEO plugins work fine with AdRotate.
Is Jetpack compatible with AdRotate?
Does AdRotate work alongside caching plugins?
AdRotate works best with Borlabs Cache and W3 Total Cache.
Personally I prefer Borlabs Cache.
Other plugins such as WP Super Cache, WP Rocket or WP Fastest Cache may work, but are untested.
Does AdRotate work with WooCommerce?
Does AdRotate work with bbPress?
Does AdRotate work with ClassicPress?
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“AdRotate – Ad manager & AdSense Ads” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
For the full changelog check out the development page.
- [new] Group and Advert block support
- [fix] Selecting adverts in groups not working
- [fix] Better handling of caching constants
- [tweak] Replaced sanitize_title with sanitize_text_field for advert names
- [tweak] Replaced sanitize_title with sanitize_text_field for group names
- [update] Update database to be in sync with AdRotate Pro
AdRotate Professional 5.8.20
- [fix] Schedules not being saved when editing adverts
- [fix] Impression spread not working properly
- [fix] Impression spread configuration errors not always showing
- [fix] Several queries using wrong quotations
Be a Pro and get AdRotate Professional!