Xenial is a custom structured data tool that will help your website rankings. Our plugin has many features but the main
one is generating custom Schema.org Structured Data.
- Generates local business schema for pages & posts
- Customized robots.txt file generated
- Generates a sitemap.xml file to help search engines rank your website.
Custom Schema Structured Data Features
- Customize localBusiness Schema
- Customizable local business address
- Customizable phone number
- Customizable email
- Customizable business hours
- Select the pages or posts you would like Schema to appear on
- Select the type of payments your business or organization accepts
- Customizable price range
- List the brands you carry
- Give a description of your business or organization
- Check your results with Google Structured Data Testing Tool
Xenial is easy to install and use.
- Upload Xenial to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Unzip the file
- Activate Xenial
- How can I tell if Xenial is working?
If you would like to see if Xenial is putting the Schema on your website properly use Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Will there be more types of schema in Xenial in the future?
Yes, we plan on making this plugin very dynamic.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Xenial” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
The journey begins
Updated select all pages
Insert custom schema for posts
– Database bugs fix
– Minification of html
– Removed version numbers from CSS and JS url strings functionality
– Theme customization bug fixed
– Custom robots.txt file to stop all bots except googlebot from crawling website.
– Googlebot crawl error fixed
– Lazy Load sections of your website for faster load times
– Added photographs and better descriptions about with the plugin does to the ReadMe.txt file.
– sitemap module added to generate sitemaps to be crawled weekly
– bug fixes
– Youtube video added
– readme file corrected
– database updated
– fill form with information form database
– removed var_dump testing
– Fixed the bug limited the amount of blog post showing.
– Fixed variable not declared bugs.
– Removed lazyload feature.
– upload custom logo added