This plugin help to get a better Social Media Optimization (SMO) because it let you to add the Open Graph protocol (OGP) meta tags on any pages or posts of your website. These meta data are used at least by Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn to display rich content whent a link is shared on these social media website. Moreover, this plugin enable to add the meta tags for Twitter.
Be carefull, this plugin does not add the social button such as the Facebook like button or the Google+ +1 button. It only improve the way your content will be displayed when it is shared on a social media website.
- Add the OGP meta data on the pages, posts and homepage of any WordPress website
- Use a default value if there are not filled
- If a featured images is used, it will be used as the image to display on the social websites
- Easy to use
- Possibility to add a Twitter account as the Twitter account of the website
- For each pages or posts you have the possibility to add a Twitter account of the author
Want a WordPress developper? Want to add a translation? Feel free to contact me.
How to uninstall WP SMO
To uninstall WP SMO, you just have to de-activate the plugin from the plugins list.
- Unzip the plugin and upload the “wp-smo” folder to your “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” administration page in WordPress
- That’s it, the plugin is enabled and will add the default meta data on any posts/pages. You can also modify the default value for each posts/pages.
- Should I add the meta data for each page/post?
No. The plugin will use default values for each page/post if you do not fill the input fields. For example, if you expect to use the exact same title for the page and for the meta data, you can leave the input field “title” empty, it will be directly filled by the title of the page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“WP SMO” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
Solve a problem if there was no ID for the current page