WP Leads Builder For CRM enables you to capture WordPress contact form data and convert it into leads or contacts in your favorite CRM. With this plugin, you can push or convert data from default forms or Contact Form 7 embedded in your WordPress site. Simply use the provided shortcode in a Post, Page, or Widget to display the form. You can also enable the workflow to sync your WordPress users as Contacts in your CRM.
Helpful links to try
You can choose one from a collection list as add-ons for Zoho CRM, Zoho CRM Plus, Salesforce, Freshsales, Vtiger CRM, SuiteCRM & SugarCRM.
Download & Install your CRM add-on
To integrate your chosen CRM, make sure to install and activate both WP Leads Builder For CRM and the respective CRM add-on. Below are the CRM add-ons available:
* Zoho CRM & Zoho CRM Plus
* Vtiger CRM
- Generate forms with or without 3rd party web forms.
- Supports Contact Form 7 and Ultimate Member plugins.
- Embed forms in Pages, Posts, or Widgets to capture CRM Leads.
- Capture potential leads in Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Zoho CRM Plus, Freshsales, SuiteCRM, Vtiger CRM, and SugarCRM.
- Redirect Users to desired pages after successful form submission.
- Receive notifications on the success or failure of Lead capture.
- Convert new WordPress users into CRM contacts.
Leads Builder For Any CRM PRO
The premium plugin includes all the features of Leads Builder for CRM and other additional functionalities. With Leads Builder for CRM Pro, you can Sync WordPress users and data collected from forms as either contacts or leads. It also enables you to sync existing users of WordPress with a one-time sync as leads or contacts. Furthermore, any additional custom fields created with the MemberPress, WP-Members, and ACF custom fields under the WordPress Users module can be synced with the leads and contacts module of your CRM.
- Send checkout information & capture abandoned cart customers as your CRM Lead.
- Gain valuable insights into your visitors’ WooCommerce journey on your website.
Explore the YouTube playlist containing informative tutorials on WP Leads Builder for CRM plugin.
Highlighted features of Pro
- Supports WooCommerce addon and syncs data from checkout as CRM leads and contacts.
- Supports third-party form builders such as Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, and Contact Form 7.
- Sync fields created with MemberPress, WP-Members, and ACF custom fields under Users.
- Convert WordPress Users into potential leads or contacts of CRM.
- Synchronize existing users and newly registered users.
- Create, update, or skip options to handle duplicate entries effectively.
- Implement Google Captcha to prevent spam submissions.
- Easily create and manage an unlimited number of forms.
- Updated: Third-party Form Edit Option
- Fixed: Minor Issues
- Updated: Banner Image
- Checked: Data sanitization ,validation, and escaping output data.
- Updated: Third-party CSS and JS libraries
- Modified: File calling method
- Added: WP Jquery libraries instead of third-party Jquery libraries
- Fixed: Removed translation for dynamic code
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 5.8.2
- Updated: Third-party CSS and JS libraries
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.7
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.6
- Added: PHP 8 compatibility
- Added: WP Forms Pro Support.
- Fixed: Zoho(au) Domain Authentication Issue
- Added: Zoho CRM Domain Support(zoho.com,zoho.au,zoho.eu,zoho.in)
- Added: WP Forms Support.
- Updated: Joforce CRM as default.
- Added: Joforce CRM Support.
- Fixed: SOAP lib whitespace error.
- GPL License compliance added.
- Added: WP CSRF Protection.
- Added: Upgrade to Pro and Hire Us Page
- Fixed: Freshsales Configuration Issue.
- Added: Capture leads through auto user sync option
- Added: Contact form supports with leads sync
- Removed: unused variables, objects, and functions.
- Fixed: blank page issue with client ID input in ZOHO and Salesforce configuration
- Fixed: SuiteCRM configuration issue.
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.2.2
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.0.2
- Added: Compatibility for Zoho API2
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.9.4
- Fixed: JS conflicts.
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.9.1
- Improved: User Interface
- Improved: One-time configuration and landing menu
- Minor change: Added missing addons install option
- Improved: New User Interface
- Added: WordPress 4.8.1 compatibility.
- Added: Ultimate Member support
- Improved: New User Interface
- Removed: SkinnyMVC Framework
- Added: Salesforce CRM Integration
- Modified: Field alignments in Post and Widget Form
- Fixed: Zoho CRM Authentication issue
- Fixed: Issues with URL redirection for logged-out users
- Added: Support for Zoho CRM Plus
- Removed: Salesforce support because of deprecated API
- Added: Integration for Suite CRM.
- Added: WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility.
- Fixed: CF7 creation with the CRM fields in “Apply Form Options”.
- Added: WordPress 4.6 compatibility (Tested).
- Added: Integration for Freshsales CRM
- Added: Compatibility up to WordPress 4.5.3.
- Modified: User Interface.
- Added: Two Factor Authentication(TFA) support for Zoho CRM.
- Fixed: Form fields reorder issue.
- Fixed: URL validation issue.
- Fixed: 502 Bad Gateway issue.
- Added: Compatible up to 4.2.2
- Modified: User interface, menus, and functionality groupings.
- Fixed: Zoho CRM authentication issue.
- Fixed: URL redirection issue.
- Fixed: Blank admin page.
- Added: Contact Form 7 plugin support.
- Added: Bulk actions to perform enable/disable field and update order in the form builder.
- Display CRM Type, Module Type, and Shortcode on the form builder page.
- Added: Pro promo links.
- Modified: User interface similar to PRO
- Modified: Moved form builder to manage shortcode link from the menu.
- Fixed: Unwanted warning.
- Fixed: Email option for Zoho CRM
- Removed: Form Type drop-down from Form Options.
- Migration script from wp tiger, wp sugar free, wp zoho free plugins
- Added: Debug mode enable/disable the option in the settings module.
- Added: Menu order to avoid blank screen.
The Initial combined release version of wp tiger, wp zoho free, and wp sugar free plugin
You can install Leads Builder For CRM using one of these three methods:
I. Simple General Installation:
- Go to Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Browse and Upload the downloaded zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
II. FTP Installation (For familiar FTP users):
- Extract the plugin zip.
- Upload the plugin zip to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins → Activate.
III. WordPress Admin Installation:
- Go to plugins → Add New.
- Search for “WP Leads Builder Any CRM”.
- Click “Install Now” → Activate.
1) How can I create a form using Contact Form 7
To create a form using Contact Form 7:
- Enable the Contact Form 7 in CRM configuration under Form Type.
- In the CRM Forms menu, select the required fields and save.
- The shortcode with the selected fields will be created in Contact Form 7.
- Place the shortcode in a post, page, or widget.
2) Why am I unable to submit the form created with the Contact Form?
To resolve submission issues with a Contact Form:
- After generating the shortcode for the Contact form, go to Contact → Contact Forms → Edit view of the shortcode.
- In the Mail menu, configure all the settings and save.
- If the mail is not configured, the form will trigger an error message stating ‘Submission failed’.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Lead Form Data Collection to CRM” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 6.2.2
- Fixed: Resolved issues related to Default Form.
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 6.0.2
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 6.0.1
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 5.9.3
- Fixed: SOAP API Conflict with SuiteCRM