WP Job Openings plugin is the most simple yet powerful plugin for setting up a job listing page for your WordPress website.
WP Job Openings is designed after carefully analyzing hundreds of job listing layouts and methods. The plugin is super simple to use and extensible to a high-performing recruitment tool.
The plugin comes with two layouts – Grid and List which are designed carefully according to the modern design and User Experience principles. The highlight of the plugin is its totally flexible filter options.
Visit website – wpjobopenings.com
- Super Simple and Easy to Set Up and Use
- Two Different Modern Layouts
- Clean and User-Friendly Designs
- Unlimited Job Specifications
- Unlimited Filtering Options
- Search Option to find jobs
- AJAX Powered Job Listing and Filtering
- Comes with Default Form to Submit Applications
- HR Role for setting up HR user
- Options to Customise Email Notifications
- Custom Email Notification Templates
- Application Listings in Plugin
- Job Expiry Options
- Job posting structured data for better SEO
- Recent Jobs Widget
- WPML Support
- Developer Friendly (Lots of hooks!)
- Detailed Documentation
- Tested with more than 50 top WordPress themes and Plugins
- Docs Viewer (FREE)
- Auto-Delete Applications for GDPR Compliance (FREE)
- PRO Pack (PREMIUM)
- User Access Control Add-on (PREMIUM)
WP Job Openings PRO Features
Power up your job listing with the PRO pack Add-on
- Form Builder – Make your own application form
- Shortlist, Reject and Select Applicants
- Rate and Filter Applications
- Custom Email Notifications & Templates
- Email CC option for job submission notifications
- Notes and Activity Log
- Option to Filter and Export Applications
- Attach uploaded file with email notifications
- Shortcode generator for generating customised job lists
- Use third-party forms and custom application URLs
You can contribute to the community by translating the plugin to your language. Believe us, it’s super-easy. Click on the link below, choose your language and start translating the strings in Development (trunk).
Super simple Job Listing plugin to manage Job Openings and Applicants on your WordPress site.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“WP Job Openings – Job Listing, Career Page and Recruitment Plugin” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
“WP Job Openings – Job Listing, Career Page and Recruitment Plugin” ითარგმნა 5 ენაზე. გმადლობთ თარჯიმნებო თქვენი წვლილისათვის.
გადათარგმნეთ WP Job Openings – Job Listing, Career Page and Recruitment Plugin თქვენს ენაზე.
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
დაათვალიერეთ კოდი, შეამოწმეთ SVN რეპო, ან გამოიწერეთ შექმნის ჟურნალი : RSS.
V 3.3.3 – 2022-11-02
- Fixed: Failed to open directory issue in Add-ons screen.
- Improved: Notifications template tags.
- Dev: Hooks for dashboard and overview data customization.
- Minor bug fixes and code improvements.
V 3.3.2 – 2022-10-19
- Fixed: Job specifications settings issue when options with similar words are entered.
- Fixed: HTML content issue in notification mails for some installations.
- Improved: Mail notification template. Logo in mail notification with the link to the site homepage.
V 3.3.1 – 2022-07-06
- Fixed: Uploading issue with documents exported with Google.
- Fixed: Accessibility issue in job listing filters.
- Fixed: Deprecation notice with function wp_no_robots.
- Improved: Settings error handling.
- Dev: Added functions for better debugging.
- Minor bug fixes and code improvements.
V 3.3.0 – 2022-04-25
- Added: HTML editor support for notifications.
- Added: Author info in the admin job listing table.
- Fixed: HTML structure issue in the notification mail.
- Improved: Notifications mail handling.
- Improved: Multilingual support for job specifications.
- Dev: Hooks for specifications customization.
- Code improvements.
V 3.2.1 – 2022-02-02
- Fixed: Search field style issues in job listing.
- Fixed: Responsive style issues with job filters.