Have you ever needed to arrange your content in a multi-step sequence? Then WP Funnel Manager is what you need!
WP Funnel Manager works great for sales funnels, but it’s also perfect for instruction manuals, online courses, or any kind of content that users must move through sequentially.
How to Use This Plugin
First, ensure you are running at least version 5.8 of WordPress.
After installation, you will find a Funnels screen in the WordPress admin menu. You will find the familiar editing screen to create your first funnel.
Funnels are fully integrated with the new block templates feature of WordPress 5.8. This means you can edit the block template of your funnel by clicking on Template within the block editor. You can also add multiple funnels that share the same block template, or create new funnel types with their own block templates.
To add more steps to a funnel, find the funnel within its funnel type listing and click on Edit Steps. Then, click on Add New to add a new step to this funnel. Again, use the familiar editing screen to add content to this step. All steps of the funnel share the same block template.
Repeat this process for each step of the funnel. Make sure you use the WordPress menu order feature to arrange the steps of your funnel in the correct order.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-funnel-managerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Funnels screen in WordPress to start building your funnels
How do I change “New Funnel Type 1” to something more meaningful?
- Edit any funnel that belongs to the funnel type “New Funnel Type 1”
- Click on “Template” in the sidebar of the block editor to edit the block template
- At the top of the block editor, you can change the name of the block template
How do I delete the first step of my funnel without deleting the whole funnel?
Just go to the Funnels screen, find your funnel and click on Trash. This will delete the first step of the funnel only, and the second step of the funnel will take its place.
How do I suggest a new feature or submit a bug report?
Through the WordPress support forum, or on the GitHub page here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“WP Funnel Manager” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Compatibility with core version 5.8 (#14)
- Upgrade software architecture in preparation for later new features (#15)
- Replaced get_posts with WP_Query
- New funnel types for full site editing (#11)
- New user roles and capabilities
- One author per funnel
- Removed hierarchical post type
- Retain all old behaviour for existing funnels
- Use a namespace
- Fixed more bugs with trashing funnel (#6)
- New menu icon
- Added support for custom fields
- Apply exterior theme templates to interior (#12)
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
- Add readme for wordpress plugin directory
- Promote first interior when exterior is trashed
- Enable creation of funnel interiors
- Remove interiors from admin menu
- Prevent interiors being saved without an exterior
- Fix funnel permalinks
- Register new funnel post types
- Set up post parent selector
- Add a link to view and edit funnel interiors