With the WordPress plugin from flexkids you can let your WordPress website communicate with the flexkids environment via the hub:
- You can let web forms communicate directly with the Salesfunnel. Potential customers who fill in the web forms can be shot directly as a lead. You can build the web forms yourself if you have the Caldera plugin for WordPress, but you can also use a number of demo web forms that we have created.
- You can show your childcare and childminder locations on your website on a map (Google Maps).
What do you need?
- A website made in WordPress 5.1 (or higher)
- The scripting language PHP 7.2 (or higher) must be supported on the server of your web hosting provider
- A caching plugin for WordPress (for example, W3 Total Cache)
- The Caldera Forms plugin (if you want to use web forms)
- The WP Google Map Pro plugin (if you want to show childcare and / or childminder locations on your website)
- Website integration data (you get this from our integration specialist)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-flexkidsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Flexkids screen to configure the plugin
- How can i receive the credentials
Please contact your integration specialist at Flexkids
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“WP Flexkids” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Only locations with ‘on website’ property true will now be visible.
- First version with integration for Caldera Forms and WP Google Map Plugin (wp-google-map-plugin)