Easily add and remove example post content to assist you in designing and developing new and current themes. Enjoy!
After activating the plugin, simply access the plugin in the admin panel navigation (usually the last item).
Choose to “Add Bundle of Sample Posts”, or “Remove All Sample Posts” added by the plugin.
You can add as many bundles as you’d like, and the “Remove All Sample Posts” function will still work, and will only ever delete the posts and pages created by this plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
WP Example Contentto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the “WP Example Content” option in the Admin Menu (usual the last item).
- Can I add more than one bundle of posts and pages?
Absolutely! Add bundles till you have enough for your needs.
- If I delete one post or page from an added bundle, will “Remove All Sample Posts” still work?
Certainly will! Remove all posts will always remove any posts and pages that WP Example Content has generated.
- Will “Remove All Sample Posts” erase my current blog posts?
Sure won’t! It will only erase posts and pages created by this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“WP Example Content” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- First release!
- Updated menu position declaration to play nicely with other plugins.
- Updated for WP 3.8 compatibility
- Updated for WP 4.1.1 compatibility