Streamline the way you use the WordPress Admin
WP Butler adds a simple text field to your WordPress Admin, that puts everything at your fingertips. Simply start typing the action you wish to perform, and it will show you all the possible options. You’re always a single click away.
You can now even search your posts from WP Butler. Just type ‘search’, followed by a keyword from one of your posts, then select the post you were after.
WP Butler now supports internationalisation. Most of this is provided by WordPress itself, however the few parts exclusive to WP Butler that need translating could use some help. If you can translate WP Butler to a language other than English, please get in touch!
- Upload the ‘wp-butler’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the WP Butler plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
shift+alt+bor click on
WP Butlerin the Admin Bar on any admin page to launch WP Butler.
- Work Smarter and Faster!
- Why are the translations a little hinky?
Unfortunately, I don’t speak / write any languages besides English well enough to translate, so I used Google Translate to get things started. Hopefully others are willing to contribute further translations, and corrections for the ones Google Translate didn’t quite get right.
If you want to contribute a translation, please get in touch with me: https://github.com/Japh/wp-butler/issues?state=open
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“WP Butler” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
გადათარგმნეთ WP Butler თქვენს ენაზე.
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
დაათვალიერეთ კოდი, შეამოწმეთ SVN რეპო, ან გამოიწერეთ შექმნის ჟურნალი : RSS.
- Bug fix: user search now works for WordPress Multisite installs
- Bug fix: conflict between jQuery UI styles and core colour picker
- New look for the Butler dialog. Props @dominicwhittle.
- Added ‘switch’ keyword for switching sites on Multisite Networks
- Swapped out deprecated function
- Added tooltip for new Toolbar menu item
- Added admin bar shortcut to use WP Butler by simply clicking it in the admin bar
- Added admin bar shortcut-related hooks, including for the admin bar item and CSS classes
- Adds a filter which allows you to modify the term and actions allowing users to similuate the behavoir of “keyword” actions (ie “search”, “edit” and “view”). Props @spivurno.
- Moved built-in keywords to methods.
- Implemented search across all post types, with filtering by keyword.
- Implemented user search.
- Implemented ‘edit’ alternative keyword for ‘search’ (more purposeful), also implemented new ‘view’ keyword. Props @stephenh1988.
- Keywords are now translatable
- Updated keyword translations for Russian, Swedish, Hindi, and Chinese (not reliable, used Google Translate :()
- Added German translations. Props @bueltge.
- Adds settings for Multisite networks. Props @bueltge.
- Implemented capability checks
- Implemented localization, including translations for Russian, Swedish, Hindi, and Chinese
- Added support for the remainder the of admin menu items
- Added support for taxonomies, including custom taxonomies
- Added support for search (core post types only) with keyword ‘search’
- Surprise me!
- Added support for custom post types
- No longer shows irrelevant actions in Network Admin
- Plugin description now shows the keyboard shortcut to call your butler.
- Bug fixed where butler input field appear below menu in certain circumstances.
- Changed structure to object-oriented.
- Implemented jQuery UI CSS, props Helen Hou-Sandi ( https://github.com/helenhousandi/wp-admin-jquery-ui )
- Updated to move the functionality to a keyboard shortcut and modal arrangement. Now accessible from any admin screen.
- This is the first initial release to test the concept. Would love to know what you think.