This addon allows you to accept payment for a membership via WooCommerce.
Your users will be able to use any payment gateway supported in WooCommerce to do the checkout.
The membership side of things is managed by WP eMember plugin.
After you install this addon, edit the WooCommerce product that you want to use for membership payment and specify the level ID in the “Membership Level ID” field.
View the full usage instruction here
emember-woocommerce-addon folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4 რევიუს წაკითხვა
I have paid for this plugin but it stop working properly. I try to contact support but they ask me 39 dollars to solve the bugs of a plugin I have paid!!!
A disaster, I now have to buy other plugin and make all my database again.
As described, it works well with WP eMember
It's pretty obvious that the developers of WP eMember want you to use their payment processing solution, not WooCommerce. The number of settings that need to be adjusted between the two plugins and the potential for the two not working together properly are a sure recipe for failure.
On the day my Membership program launched, just an hour or so before the email went out to subscribers, I was finally able to test the registration process. IT WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WORKING AS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO. This is after watching one video after another and carefully following instructions therein. Hours and hours spent on technology, rather than on content development or other more pressing issues. This is NOT what technology is supposed to be. Plugins and software are supposed to aide in making my business be more efficient - not BE the focus of my time and let everything else wallow on the sidelines.
Look at the documentation. I read one article that required two more articles be consumed in the first paragraph ... neither of which appeared to be documentation - simply forum posts.
If you want to use WP eMember (which on the surface seems to be an OK solution) for content protection, registration, etc. Then don't try to use WooCommerce with it. Too many traps. Just go whole-hog in to what the developers are selling OR find something that is reasonable to implement.
Simply does what it is intended to do. Thanks.
“WooCommerce and WP eMember Integration” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Added a debug log entry outputting the product ID.
- Supports the auto-login functionality of woocommerce (after checkout).
- Added a mechanism to stop any processing of duplicate order notification from woocommerce.
- Updated a function name for PHP compatibility.
- Updated some calls to use a function instead of the variable.
- Added compatibility for the “disabled” option of account upgrade email.
- Updated the woocommerce order status processing hook handling for better compatibility.
- Added support for eMember’s multiple membership level feature.
- WooCommerce subscription addon compatibility
- WordPress 4.1 compatibility
- First commit to wordpress.org