All orders that come into your WooCommerce online store are automatically transmitted to Planzer Paket with this plugin. The order is immediately visible in your Planzer portal and your package will be picked up by Planzer, at your location, for delivery.
Advantages at a glance
- Easy installation
The plugin can be easily installed and filled with your data. Once the plugin is activated and in live mode, Planzer will pick up the packages from you.
- More time for the important things
With our plugin, you no longer have to manually enter orders in the Planzer portal. This saves you time and allows you to take care of your daily business.
- Lower error rate
Since the orders are automatically transferred according to the input of your customers, (including shipping and billing addresses) the error rate will automatically decrease.
- QR code with personalized delivery note
On request, a personalized delivery bill is generated instead of the simple label with QR code.
Already a Planzer customer?
To use this plugin you must be a Planzer customer. By signing a contract with Planzer you will receive the necessary information you need to start using the plugin.
Necessary information you need
- Department number
- Customer number
- Your responsible branch
- Account ID (tab connection to Planzer)
- Order is placed in your WooCommerce online store.
- Order is created in WooCommerce with status “On hold/In waiting”, if e.g. payment is made by prepayment.
- The status of the order is changed to “In process” (for some payment methods this step is done immediately, e.g. credit card)
- The order is automatically transferred to the Planzer portal
- A QR code or (if desired) a personalized delivery note is generated
- You pack the product and place the label or delivery note with QR code on it
- Planzer picks up the package from you between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. and delivers it
Setup & Configuration
All settings for the plugin can be found under “WooCommerce > Settings”, here a new tab “Planzer” is displayed in the right area where you can make all configurations.
- Manually or automatic transmission of orders to Planzer
- Settings for notifications to you and your customers
- Generate a label or a personalized delivery note with your logo (both with Planzer QR-Code) and send it to an email address of your choice
- Exclude products which should not be shipped via Planzer (e.g. Vouchers)
- View the status of the order and transmission
- Multiple delivery notes/labels per order
- Testmode that prevents sending orders to Planzer
Contact our Support in the following cases:
- Your webshop is not hosted in one of the following countries: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, Italy or France.
- Despite correct information, orders are not displayed in your portal
! Never make unsolicited changes to the server URL !
Please check out our Github Repository to view our full documentation:
Must eval() be enabled to use the plugin?
Yes, your server MUST have the function
eval()enabled – it is needed to send data to Planzer servers.
What do I need to use this plugin?
For this plugin you need a contract with Planzer in advance. In this contract you will find all the information you need to configure the plugin. You don’t have a contract yet? Become a Planzer customer
Where can I see the orders?
You can see all submitted orders in your Planzer Portal.
Why can’t I connect to Planzer?
Is your webshop hosted in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, Italy or France?
If not, please contact our Support.
Can I also send only selected orders with Planzer
Yes, you can select in the plugin settings in the “General” tab whether all orders or only selected ones should be transmitted.
What happens with cancelled orders?
If an order is cancelled in WooCommerce by you or your customer, this will not be transmitted to Planzer. For this you have to ask Planzer directly to delete the order in your Planzer portal.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Shipping via Planzer for WooCommerce” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
- First plugin BETA release
- Fix Company name and company extra on PDF note
- Fix QR code generation
- Change branch input to select
- Change translation setup to work for all German languages
- Change notifications setup
- Fix translations and typos, change various labels to be more clear
- Add “Manual transmission” feature – for disabling sending data automatically to Planzer on “Processing” order status
- Change/update content of data sent to Planzer
- Change test mode setup
- Change delivery note folder structure
- Add the possibility to choose the type of note – delivery note, label note, or none
- Add label note
- Fix wrong sequence number in QR and PDF/CSV
- Remove pickup date settings
- Add more info to order notes
- First “full” release
- Change plugin name/slug
- Remove pickup data from CSV
- Update labels and translations
- Add toggle switcher field type to settings
- Change FTP test mode checkbox to toggle switcher
- Coding standard improvements
- Fix folder naming
- Add PHP and WooCommerce checks
- Update readme – add _de translation
Fix company name when the shipping address is filled
Fix company name when the shipping address is filled
- Fix label PDF fields usage
- Use sender email in PDF footer instead WP admin email
- Fix hour detection for end of day
- Fix weekend detection for pickup and delivery dates
- Add customer note (if not empty) to delivery note PDF.
- Change QR code size on delivery note.