Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce allows you to specify the minimum and maximum order quantities or amounts in WooCommerce. You can set quantity and price thresholds for both simple and variable products. You can also specify conditions that apply to the cart.
These amazing features will allow you to restrict customers from purchasing items if the product quantity and price conditions are not met.
For example, if you specify a minimum and maximum product quantity for a product, customers will be unable to check out if they try to purchase a quantity that is less than the minimum or greater than the maximum. Similarly, you can specify a minimum and maximum price range for the product.
✨ THE BENEFITS OF MIN MAX QUANTITIES FOR WOOCOMMERCE:
- Some products are only profitable when purchased in bulk; otherwise, you lose money. You can eliminate unprofitable orders by establishing a minimum order quantity or amount.
- If you are unable to deliver more than a certain quantity of a product, you can set a maximum order quantity or amount so that customers cannot purchase a product if the quantity exceeds the maximum.
- Some products can only be sold in specific quantities for packaging reasons; you can set a quantity group so that customers cannot purchase the product in any quantity other than the predefined quantity group.
💻 Find Out More:
✨ MIN MAX QUANTITIES FOR WOOCOMMERCE FEATURES:
- Minimum product quantity: Products cannot be purchased if the quantity is less than the minimum quantity.
- Maximum product quantity: Products cannot be purchased if the quantity is greater than the maximum quantity.
- Product quantity steps/quantity groups: If the quantity is not within the predefined quantity group, the product cannot be purchased.
- Minimum order quantity: If the quantity is less than the minimum order quantity, the order will be canceled.
- Maximum order quantity: If the quantity exceeds the maximum quantity, the order will not be processed.
- Minimum order value/amount: Orders that are less than the minimum amount will not be processed.
- Maximum order value/amount: If the amount exceeds the maximum amount, the order will be canceled.
- Create rules for specific products or globally: You have the ability to set rules per product or for the entire store.
- Ignore minimum/maximum rule: You can ignore the minimum/maximum rules for any specific product.
➡️ Looking for more features? Get The PRO Version.
⚡ MIN MAX QUANTITIES FOR WOOCOMMERCE PRO FEATURES:
- Support for multiple vendors: Dokan and WCFMP are supported. Vendors can impose their own rules.
- Minimum product total amount: If the total amount is less than the minimum, products cannot be purchased.
- Maximum product total amount: Products cannot be purchased if the total amount exceeds the maximum amount.
- Customized rules for each product variation: Minimum/maximum quantity, minimum/maximum amount, and quantity steps for product variations and categories are all supported.
- Combined rules for variable products: Instead of using each variation rule, you can use combined rules.
- Customize error notifications: Set customizable text/message for any restriction error that will appear if It doesn’t meet the conditions.
💢 Supercharge Your WooCommerce Store With Our Other Plugins:
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- MariaDB version 10 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Minx Max Quantities for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click “Add New”.
In the search field type “Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found the plugin you can view details about it such as plugin version, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wc-mix-max-quantitiesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Which min/max rule takes priority over the other?
There are multiple levels of min/max rules that you can assign to your products. The rules have a hierarchy to prioritize one rule over the other. Find below the priority of min/max rules from high to low:
⏫ Product variation. [Premium]
⏫ Category. [Premium]
How can I suggest a new feature?
We would love to hear your ideas! Feel free to open a new issue here to request your feature.
What if I set the min-max product quantity or price value to zero?
Setting Min-Max product quantity or price to zero will not function as a rule.
What is quantity step or step count?
If your customers want to purchase a product, the minimum quantity of the product will be shown on the single product page and the cart page by default. If the customer intends to increase the product quantity from the product page or in the cart, it will increase collectively accordling to the step count rule.
How can I override global settings with a single product min-max condition?
From the product page, go to general settings and select override global settings, and put values where necessary.
How to ignore global Min-Max rules?
From the product page, go to general settings and select ignore min/max rules, and doing so, it will abrogate all min/max rules for the product.
Can I set the min-max rule for the variable products?
Yes, you can set the min/max quantity rule for the parent product. You can choose any number of variations within the given condition in the parent product.
Does the cart have a separate min/max rule?
Yes, you need to set a separate cart rule from the settings. Whatever min/max rule you set, whether global or per product, the cart rule will eventually get priority.
What if I do not set the cart rule?
The cart will maintain the global or product rules if the cart rule is not set.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
“Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce” ითარგმნა 3 ენაზე. გმადლობთ თარჯიმნებო თქვენი წვლილისათვის.
გადათარგმნეთ Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce თქვენს ენაზე.
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
დაათვალიერეთ კოდი, შეამოწმეთ SVN რეპო, ან გამოიწერეთ შექმნის ჟურნალი : RSS.
- Fix: Optimized the code for better performance.
Fix – Compatability with WP v6.1
Fix – Compatability with WC v7.1
1.1.1 (24th May 2022)
- Fix – Fix typo
- Fix – Rearrange action links
- Fix – Compatability with WP v6.0.0
- Fix – Compatability with WC v6.5.1
1.1.0 (25th January 2022)
- Enhance – Full rewritten plugin
- Enhance – Product min/max restrictions on the product page
- Enhance – Step count for increasing and decreasing product quantity
- Enhance – Product exclusion from min/max rules
- Enhance – Set min/max quantity for variable products
1.0.9 (27th May 2022)
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.7.2
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v5.3.0
1.0.8 (7th April 2020)
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.4
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v4.0.1
1.0.7 (11th March 2020)
- Fix – Rule is not applying on product
- Enhance – Options improved
- Compatibility with WP v5.3.2
- Compatibility with WC v4.0.0
1.0.6 (17th December 2019)
- Fix – Hook not firing for pro
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.3.1
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v3.8.1
1.0.5 (23rd November 2019)
- Compatibility with WP v5.3
- Compatibility with WC v3.8
1.0.4 (31st October 2019)
- Compatibility with WP v5.2.4
- Compatibility with WC v3.7.1
1.0.3 (3rd October 2019)
- Enhance setting page
1.0.2 (24th September 2019)
- Fix wrong notice in checkout page
- Compatibility with WC
- Compatibility with WP
1.0.1 (9th April 2019)
- Fix WC settings disappear
- Fix Checkout page hide checkout button On failed requirements
- Enhance Single product Min/Max Price
- Enhance Add checkout show/hide settings
- Enhance New dedicated settings page
- Compatibility with WC
- Compatibility with WP
1.0.0 (7th October 2018)
- Initial Release