IMPORTANT! As of version 1.3.3 this project will no longer be supported. You are welcome to continue using Vacancy but we do not guarantee that it will work with versions of WordPress higher than 4.4.1
The perfect booking solution for any person or establishment that needs to allow users to submit reservation/appointment requests. Create your venues and locations, add the [vacancy] shortcode in your page or post, and you are all setup and ready to go. Lots of customizable options with an easy to use frontend and backend interfaces. Extend Vacancy’s functionality even further with the available addons.
- Add venues, like offices, stores, etc
- Add locations within your venues, like conference rooms, staff lounges, salon chairs, restaurant tables etc
- One simple shortcode to use Vacancy on any page or post
- Customizable labels for your Venues/Locations/Reservations
- Custom reservation availability on a per location basis per day basis
- Reservation Conflict detection
- Fully localized
Please Vote and Enjoy
Your votes really make a difference! And don’t forget to leave your support/feature requests in the forums!
- Upload ‘vacancy’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add new Venues under the Vacancy nav item in your WordPress admin
- Add new Locations under the Vacancy nav item in your WordPress admin
- Place the shortcode [vacancy] in your post or page
- Users can now start submitting reservation requests, it’s that easy!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Vacancy Personal Edition” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
- Feature ADD! Vacancy visibility can now be limited by user role
- Bug fix: Availability messaging bug
- IMPORTANT! This is officially the last update for this project and will no longer be supported.
- Bug fix: fixed the activation notification.
- Bug fix: fixed reservation form warnings when form field availability settings haven’t yet been saved.
- Vacancy is now localized and includes French and Spanish translation files. If you need another translation please notify us on the forums at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/vacancy-personal-edition
- added hooks for future encryption functionality
- Feature ADD! A new reservation status has been added to block off time. To use this, create a reservation on the admin backend and choose “Blocked” for the status.
- Added hook for new Vacancy PRO tabbed display view
- Feature ADD! The reservation intervals can now be reflected on your calendar
- Feature ADD! You now have the ability to pick which type of reservation length to use; Standard (any length), Fixed Length, or Min/Max Length with custom Intervals
- Fixed a bug where reservations for locations with custom availability weren’t getting errors
- Added customizable form field labels
- Added auto scroll back to vacancy form on previous/next day click
- The “Select a Venue” filter above the vacancy form is now hidden if there is only 1 Venue
- Fixed datepicker showing behind table header when open
- Bug fix: afternoon reservations where bugged and returning the wrong end time when using the new specified reservation length feature
- BIG UPDATE!!
- Fixed custom location availability bug
- Added some new form fields
- Added the ability to select which form fields to display on the reservation form
- Added the ability to set a specified time length for reservations
- Fixed the sticky table header resizing issue on scroll
- Added the option to have the user select which department to send reservation submissions to
- Added the option to show or hide reservation details on the calendar
- Added the ability to have users choose which admin group to notify when submitting reservations
- Added filtering for Reservation Start/End times to make choosing times easier on the user
- Fixed Notification Header/Footer formatting on save
- Fixed WP admin bar visibility bug (again)
- Cleaned up some code to hopefully avoid some plugin activation errors
- Cleaned up some css
- Fixed WP admin bar visibility bug
- Initial release