Tunl provides all of the best payment resources for your business, including secure and easy to use e-commerce solutions.
Download and install the Tunl Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin to accept credit card payments in just a few clicks.
- Fast and easy setup
- Accept all major credit card payments via the Tunl payment gateway on your WooCommerce store
- Track and confirm successful payments and refunds with detailed Order Notes
- Process automatic refunds directly from your WordPress dashboard
- Tunl merchant account
Don’t have a Tunl account yet? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
- WordPress Version 6.1.1 or later (not tested with earlier versions)
- WooCommerce Version 7.5.0 or later (not tested with earlier versions)
There are a couple of ways to install the Tunl Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin.
From the WordPress Plugin Directory:
- Download the plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard as an Administrator.
- Click on Plugins > Add New on the left menu.
- From the “Add Plugins” page, click on Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File and upload the plugin.
- Click Install Now and Activate Plugin.
From your WordPress dashboard:
- Navigate to your Plugins menu and select Add New.
- From the “Add Plugins” page, search by Keyword for “Tunl”.
- Locate the “Tunl Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” plugin.
- Click Install Now and Activate.
Get Your API and Secret Keys
- Log in to your Tunl account.
- Navigate to your “Settings” page by clicking on the gear icon in the left menu bar.
- Scroll down and click Create API Key.
- Name your key and make sure that Write is selected in the “Active” field.
- Click Create.
You will need these keys to configure your plugin.
IMPORTANT: You must copy your Secret and paste it directly into the plugin or save it, as it will be inaccessible once you navigate away from this page. If this happens, simply create another set of keys.
- Navigate to the Tunl Payment Gateway “Settings” page.
- Copy and paste your Tunl keys into the “API Key” and “Secret” fields.
- Make sure that the Enable Tunl box is checked and the Test Mode box is unchecked.
- Click Save changes, and you are ready to accept live payments!
NOTE: If you have a demo account, you can process a test transaction by enabling Test Mode and authenticating your test keys.
Having issues? Contact Tunl’s support team at email@example.com.
How do I get a Tunl account?
Where do I get Tunl support?
Is an SSL certificate required?
Yes, a valid SSL certificate must be installed on your site to ensure that your customers’ data is secured and your site is PCI compliant.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Tunl Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
v1.0.20 – 05/04/2023
- First Release
v1.0.21 – 06/27/2023
- Fix address bug
v1.0.22 – 08/14/2023
- Support an older version of PHP Syntax