This plugin is used to import an XML iTunes Music Library file into your WordPress database. Once imported, you can display a complete listing of your music collection on a page of your WordPress site.
You can try it out in a temporary copy of WordPress here.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the tune-library folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your web site.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin.
- Upload the iTunes Music Library.xml file from your user profile to the plugin directory. (Help finding your XML File)
- In the Tune Library Plugin Configuration Screen, make sure that the name of the iTunes library matches the name of the file that you uploaded.
- Select Import iTunes Library to load the contents of your library into the WordPress database.
- Configure the plugin based on the desired output.
- In the WordPress Admin, create a new page containing the following code:
There are no FAQs at this time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Tune Library” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Fixed problem with table creation code for new users of the plugin
- Fixed issue with track names not displaying since 1.6 update unless library is re-imported by iTunes
- Fixed option to delete all items from library and reset all settings
- Made corrections to work with albums that have special characters in title (e.g. +)
- Add ability to import dics number data and display disc numbers when more than one disc is found
- Further updates for PHP 7.0 comptability
- Update for PHP 7.0 compatibility
- Fix for AJAX category switching
- Fixed for SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Fix issue when checking off ‘Group Non-Alphabetic Entries’
- Increased maximum file size for uploads
- Addressed security exploit in AJAX loading mode
- Fixed iTunes Music Library Importer. Was not working since 1.5
- Added ability to browse for and upload iTunes library instead of having to upload the file to server manually
- Added CSV file import capability
- Added distinct styles in stylesheet to avoid conflicts with theme
- Fixed: Activation problem on servers that do not support short open tags
- Changed creation of initial table to avoid using file_get_contents
- Moved admin panel from plugins section to options section
- Corrected problem with Numeric entries not showing up correctly in AJAX mode when using album artist instead of track artist.
- Added code to correctly load the jquery module. Fixes AJAX mode not working on some installations.
- Re-architected main function to print output where the tune-library shortcode is used on a page. Used to always print output before any page content.
- Changed code around Loading Icon styling
- Added support for AJAX query mode to avoid unnecessary screen refreshes and database queries
- Development version released by mistake
- Changed code for default letter shown in filter mode. Was previously hard-coded to A. Now shows appropriate first letter
- Added new functionality to only show artists whose names start with a single letter at a time to accomodate large collections. Added alphabetical list for regular library display to jump to a specific letter quickly.
- Changed main function structure to print data directly as it parses track list instead of building large string in memory. This allows Tune Library to support large iTunes libraries.
- Added new option to display black or white expand and collapse icons