Extend your reach to a wider range of customers with our Trust Payments extension for WooCommerce.
Using the WordPress Dashboard
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser.
Navigate to the Add New Plugin Dashboard
Search for “Trust Payments”
Once installed, activate the plugin, and configure with your details.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you backup your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
How our service works?
Find out more about our services
Where can I find the user guide of the WooCommerce Trust Payments Gateway plugin?
You can find more information on the WooCommerce Trust Payments Gateway User Guide – please find the document attached.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WooCommerce Trust Payments Gateway Support
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“TRU//ST Payments Gateway for WooCommerce” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
- Fixed decline payments to correctly update order status to ‘pending payment’.
- Fixed issue with saving card to customers account.
- Dont save card if walletsource=applepay/googlepay
- Add threedquery to accountcheck (saving your card on My account)
- Apdate saved card to use v3 JS library
- ApplePay address override
- Sending notifications
- Fix: Saving your card in “Payment Method” flags invalid field
- Fix: Incorrect URL redirect
- Fix: can’t save cards when iframe is enabled
- Fix: MOTO + iframe doesn’t show success page
- Add address update when using saved card
- Integrate your Trust Payments account with the WooCommerce store.
- Allow customers to checkout using credit and debit cards.
- Support of Saved Card functionality, using Tokenisation for security.
- Allows admin to easily track the transaction history.
- Allows logged in customers to pay using credit/debit cards saved on their account.
- Allows logged in customers to manage their saved payment card(s) on the My Account page.
- Allows admin to perform payments from the WooCommerce admin interface (MOTO).
- PayPal, Apple Pay and Visa Checkout are supported.
- First release