With the SSL ATLAS plugin, you can protect your customer data and show visitors that you are a trustworthy website online.
Installing an SSL certificate manually is not as easy as it sounds. This includes editing certain files in the WordPress directory and troubleshooting. For this reason! Instead by using SSL ATLAS, all you have to do is to perform a few simple steps on our plugin. No coding, no hassle, no warnings about mixed or unsafe content. In other words, you don’t need any special developer experience to move HTTP web pages to use HTTPS or SSL on your website.
- PHP 7.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB 10.1 or greater
- Nginx or Apache with mod_rewrite module
- HTTPS support
- 90 Days Validity
- Manual SSL Certificate Renewal
- Single Site Licence
- Secure padlock in the browser
- Displays ‘connection is secure’ message
- Increased SEO ranking
- Customers will trust you
- Accept safe payments online
- Compliance with regulation standards
- Strong bank-level security
Features Of Premium Version
- Automatic Domain Verification
- Automatic SSL Certificate Generation
- Automatic SSL Certificate Renewal
- Accelerate your website with StackPath’s Global Content Delivery Network
- Premium Support – Live Chat, Email Support
- Spam Protection
- Brute-Force Protection
- Forces Browser Validation on traffic anomalies
- Performs Real-time threat intelligence for IP addresses, source location, and information on malicious IPs.
- Patches known vulnerabilities in the Apache Struts framework by blocking requests suspected of exploiting these vulnerabilities
- Enables a set of rules designed to block common WordPress exploits
- Blocks clients performing multiple injection attacks.
- Blocks Probing and Forced Browsing
- Blocks SQL injection attack attempts
- Blocks Cross-Site-Scripting (XSS) attack attempts
- Blocks Shellshock attack attempts
- Blocks requests suspected of being a Remote File Inclusion attempt
- Blocks requests suspected of a Local File Inclusion attempt
- Blocks attempts to access and potentially harm your servers through backdoors
- Blocks requests suspected of web shell attempts
- Blocks requests suspected of Response header injection attempts
- Blocks Invalid User Agents
Note: In the free version, you must manually check the domain name using STACK PATH by uploading the file to the server. You also need to upload and configure an SSL certificate on the server. STACK PATH SSL certificate is only valid for 90 days and must be renewed manually. If you do not renew, an insecure warning will appear on the visitor’s website.
If you want the plug-in to automatically install and automatically update the SSL certificate, please check the advanced version of the plug-in with great features packed to cater all your security needs.
Why does my WordPress site need SSL?
Trust – Starting from July 2018, Google Chrome has started to mark all non SSL web sites as ‘Not Secure’. When your customers see the damaged padlock, their believe wavers!
Security – SSL gives authentication, believe and compliance. If your purchaser is filling out forms, or making bills for your internet site, you want SSL to guard touchy statistics from eavesdroppers.
SEO – Google ranks SSL-enabled web sites better than unsecured web sites. Hence, securing your internet site additionally allows get you on pinnacle of Google’s seek results
Please leave a review
If our plugin helped you secure your website, please leave a review here
For more information about our plugin, please visit sslatlas.com
– By downloading our plugin, You agree to StackPath® for all legal agreements.
– SSL ATLAS is not responsible for any security concern and lost of data due to installation of plugin in any scenario whatsoever please use at your own risk.
– We use Freemius to collect non-sensitive diagnostic data about your website should you opt-in.
Internet Security Research Group™, ISRG™ are trademarks of the Internet Security Research Group. StackPath®, EdgeSSL™ are trademarks of StackPath, LLC. All rights reserved.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“SSL Atlas – Free SSL Certificate & HTTPS Redirect for WordPress” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
გადათარგმნეთ SSL Atlas – Free SSL Certificate & HTTPS Redirect for WordPress თქვენს ენაზე.
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
დაათვალიერეთ კოდი, შეამოწმეთ SVN რეპო, ან გამოიწერეთ შექმნის ჟურნალი : RSS.