This plugin adds spam checks to catch contact form 7 spam. It does so in the background without annoying your legitimate users with captchas. Simply install and activate. Optionally set limits for how many links you’ll allow in a comment and set up email notices of blocked or allowed form entries (useful for test and evaluation)
- Use WordPress’s auto plugin installer. Search for SPAM TRAP FOR CONTACT FORM 7
- Download a zip version from http://softsmart.co.za/2017/01/08/spam-trap-contact-form-7/ and use wordpress plugin uploader
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Spam Trap for Contact Form 7” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
- Initial version
- Fixed bugs in saving settings.
- Added message field name to change which field is filtered in the contact form 7 form.
- Changed filter to work in the skip_mail filter rather than the before send action because in before send the skip_mail property has been made private so we can’t set it if needs be
- Checks for blank messages and counts as spam if found. This is because spammers are now putting their message into the subject and leaving the message blank
- We were filter_santizing_string’ing the CF7 message before counting links. The problem is that if there are spammy links like example then the filter_var removes those and they’re not counted (not present)
- Added an icon to the assets directory
- Added an icon to the assets directory and fixed a typo
- removed assets directory incorrectly placed in trunk
- Added block email addresses (in addition to blocked words and block name fields)
- Added in option to send blocked messages to dnsbl.softsmart.co.za for review and addition into that block list
- Code review and tyding up (escaping output / santizing input, code sniffer etc)