Social features for the theme authors
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Sociality, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Sociality” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Sociality plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Sociality” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- tested with WordPress 5.7
- fixed usage of deprecated jQuery ready event
- fixed Facebook counter api call error
- added sharing for Mix, WeChat, Weibo, Tencent Weibo
- added target blank to author social links
- added RTL support
- removed StumbleUpon social share (use Mix instead)
- changed actions to use underscores instead of dashes, for example – new “sociality_sharing”, old “sociality-sharing”
- removed unused classname from the like buttons templates
- added vendor names inside sharing buttons
- removed unused admin styles
- added more sharing vendors
- added sortable sharing buttons
- removed Socicon, used pure SVG icons
- removed Google Plus sharing button
- added wp actions before and after including templates
- fixed heart icon click
- fixed usage of undefined function
- added support for content placement of sharing block
- changed ion-icons to fontawesome in Like block
- fixed social sharing buttons when disabled author block
- changed social-likes plugin and template
- prepared for the wordpress.org (removed custom updater functionality)
- Initial Release