Quickly and easily setup sign-up sheets on your WordPress site. Use it for volunteer and timeslot sign-ups, personnel and resource coordination, and more.
- Unlimited number of sign-up sheets and sign-up spot
- Administrator can clear sign-up spots as needed
- Ability to copy a sheet or a task
- Confirmation emails on sign-up
- reCAPTCHA (optional) – NEW as of version 2.2
- Support for GDPR and data privacy
- Export sign-ups to a CSV
- Support for popular page caching plugins like W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, WP-Optimize and LiteSpeed Cache. If you run into issues with another caching plugin, please report it on the support forum
- And more… full list of Sign-up Sheets features
- Create Custom Fields on tasks and sign-ups
- Automatically send reminder emails before an event (optional)
- Customize the confirmation and reminder emails per sheet
- Assign categories to sheets and filter by category with the
- Spot Locking – Locks and holds a spot for 3 minutes when a user accesses the sign-up form (optional)
- Compact View to condense tasks with a large number of spots into a single line (optional)
- Enable sign-up limits per task
- And more… full list of Sign-up Sheets features
Sign-up Sheets is currently being used by organizations and businesses for non-profit and church volunteer opportunities, schools and PTO/PTA volunteering, club sign-ups, photographer and meeting room timeslot sign-ups, and more.
ეს პლაგინი უზრუნველყოფს 1 ბლოკს.
- Sign-up Sheets Sign-up Sheets listing or individual sheet
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Sign-up Sheets” by Fetch Designs
- Install and Activate “Sign-up Sheets” from your Plugins page
- Click on the new menu item “Sign-up Sheets” and create your first sheet
- Create a new blank page and add the “Sign-up Sheets” Gutenberg block or the
- Read the Sign-up Sheets Documentation to get started
How do I create a Sign-up Sheet page on my site?
You can do this by creating any page or post and adding the shortcode
[sign_up_sheet]to the content. Then, go to the “Sign-up Sheets” section of your WP admin and create a new sheet.
Is Sign-up Sheets GDPR compliant?
Please read our GDPR and Sign-up Sheet article for how to configure your sign-ups to adhere to GDPR.
If I update to the Pro version, will I lose my information from the free version?
No, you will not lose any information and will retain all of your current sign-up sheets and sign-ups.
Can I change the “from” address on the confirmation email?
Sign-up Sheets > Settingsyou can specify any email you want. It defaults to the email address set in
Settings > General.
How can I suggest an idea for the plugin?
Send an email through our contact form. We appreciate any and all feedback, but can’t guarantee it will make it into the next version. If you are in need a modification immediately, we are available for hire. Please contact us at the link above and we can provide a quote.
What is the difference between “Custom Task Fields” and “Custom Sign-up Fields (Pro version only)
Custom Task Fields: (on the Sign-up Sheet) are fields that appear when you create or edit a sheet in the admin on each task that you create. They are for display purposes only on the front-end of the Sign-up Sheet.
Custom Sign-up Fields: (on the Sign-up Form) are fields that users fill out on the front-end on the form they use to sign-up for an open spot
Learn more about Sign-up Sheets Custom Fields
How do I display sheets from only 1 specific category (Pro version only)
To filter by category, you can include the category id # in the shortcode to determine which category will display on that page. As an example, the following shortcode would show all sheets associated with category #5…
When are email reminders sent? (Pro version only)
When you have the “reminder” setting turned on in
Settings > Sign-up Sheets, a WordPress event will be triggered to check for reminders needing to be sent out. This happens when someone visits your site, but no more than once per hour. You can set how many days prior to the event you would like reminders to go out.
How do I change the sheet list heading?
The list title defaults to ‘Current Sign-up Sheets’. To customize this, you can add the option
list_titleto your shortcode (example:
If you are using the Pro version and filtering by a specific category, you can also have this default to the name of the category by adding the option
[sign_up_sheet category_id=4 list_title_is_category=true]).
What dynamic variables can I use in my confirmation email? (Pro version only)
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Sign-up Sheets” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Added privacy improvements to integrate sign-ups with the WP Export and Erase Personal Data functionality
- Added ability to remove email address from sign-up form
- Updated setting page save to prevent conflicts
- Fixed bug where user roles that don’t have access to read sign-up sheets and manage_options are prevented from viewing admin pages (such a subscribers viewing their admin dashboard)
- Added support for LightSpeed Cache
- Added admin dashboard “At a Glance” item for Sign-up Sheets
- Updated translations to include escape for improved security
- Updated color of sort icon when editing tasks on Edit Sheet page to improve accessibility
- Removed unused “H” icon on edit sheet task list in admin
- Added Sign-up Sheets Gutenberg Block
- Updated “View & sign-up” links on sheet page to improve accessibility for screen readers
- Fixed compatibility issue with block themes like Twenty Twenty-Two
- Fixed issue with reCAPTCHA in case-sensitive file systems
- Fixed JS console error when not on sign-up form
- Removed unused JS
- Fixed SUS Manager Role on activation
- Fixed error when opening theme customizer and various other admin tasks
- Fixed missing table borders on some themes
- Updated data structure to use WordPress custom post types to allow for features previously only available in the Pro version
- Added option for reCAPTCHA SPAM prevention and ability to switch between reCAPTCHA v2 “checkbox” or “invisible” (previously only on Pro)
- Added automatically generated sheet URLs with customizable SEO-friendly URL… example.com/sheet/your-sheet (previously only on Pro)
- Added ability to copy a task when editing a sheet (previously only on Pro)
- Added ability to sort frontend sheet listing by date or sheet id (previously only on Pro)
- Added ability to display all sign-up data on the frontend (previously only on Pro)
- Added ability to set “Phone” and “Address” field as optional or remove altogether (previously only on Pro)
- Added ability to set publish scheduling of sheets (previously only on Pro)
- Added WYSIWYG editor on sheet description editor (previously only on Pro)
- Added ability to export specific sheets (previously only on Pro)
- Added option for email validation on sign-up form (previously only on Pro)
- Added verification before submitting sign-up for same task using same email address (previously only on Pro)
- Added ability to allow multiple shortcodes on the same page (previously only on Pro)
- Added admin search on sheets grid (previously only on Pro)
- Added accessibility improvements to task table
- Added required attribute to applicable fields in sign-up form
- Added View and Edit Sheet links on Manage Sign-ups pages for easier access between screens
- Added minification on frontend JS file for improved performance
- Added ability to modify States dropdown via the “fdsus_states” filter
- Updated required field error messaging to list field names that are missing to make it more clear
- Updated to require a minimum of WordPress 5.5+
- Fixed sanitization security issue
- Updated more text to allow for translations
- Fixed slashes being added before quotes on add/edit sheet form when an error message is thrown
- Fixed missing closing table tag on View Sign-ups page causing misaligned data in some cases
- Fixed error handling of get_sheet and get_task to clean up debug log
- Moved POT file from /i18n/ to more standardized /languages/ directory
- Added support for adding translations
- Updated JS in admin when adding/removing tasks to work with latest version of jQuery (required to support WP 5.5)
- Fixed sheet date from displaying 1970 date when editing the sheet after it throws an error
- Fixed PHP notices
- Fixed date issue when editing sheets for d/m/Y format
- Fixed PHP notices on sheet save
- Updated Sign-up icon
- Updated linking to Fetch Designs
- Fixed fatal error when activating plugin in WP 4.5
- Fixed bug where trashed sheets were showing up on Export All
- Fixed fatal error if activating Pro before deactivating the free version
- Fixed bug where trashed sheets with no date specified would display on frontend
- Fixed bug where trashed individual sheet pages were available on the frontend
- Removed debug statement that was causing issues in certain browsers
- Fixed security bug on export
- Fixed sheet edit screen to prevent the quantity of available tasks from being decreased below the number of current signups
- Corrected export CSV headers
- Security fix for sign-up form
- Fixed task sorting
- Added additional error detail on adding a signup
- Fixed export CSV bug when WordPress is installed in a subfolder
- Added option for detailed debug messages
- Fixed compatibility bug with WordPress v3.5 prepare statement
- Cleaned markup for standards compliance and missing closing tags
- Fixed bug with
[sign_up_sheet]shortcode sometimes messing up headers in certain themes
- Fixed bug with sites using query strings on sign-up sheet page
- Initial public version