Automatically creates an image banner with the heading of the latest post, for use on web sites or as a signature in discussion forums.
The banner image is contstructed from a template image of any size, on top of which text with a user-selected typeface, color and placement is placed at each time a new post is published (or the latest post is updated).
With the use of the image banner as a forum signature you can provide a way of always advertising your latest post on the discussion forums you frequent. The plugin automatically provides bbCode and HTML appropriate for use as signature code for most discussion boards.
- Upload the folder
- Make sure the uploaded folder is writeable (chmod 666)
- Upload a template image (preferably in PNG format) to the uploaded directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optional: Upload a font file in TTF format to the uploaded directory
- Input the appropriate settings, including the name of the font file in step 5 if you selected to perform this step.
- Why is my text not showing?
If you are getting a signature image without text (completely black if you use the default template) it’s because of a bug in the positioning. Set “Right Position” to something that is not -1 (50 for example) to position the text inside the image. This is fixed in the next version that is coming soon.
- Where can I get new fonts?
I downloaded the ones included in the plugin from http://www.dafont.com/. There are loads of sites that provide free fonts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Osiris Signature Banner” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
First released version