The Google Fonts library currently contains 998 unique fonts. This plugin allows you to easily use any of them on your WordPress website.
You’re not stuck with one font for the entire website, you can easily choose one font for headings and another for your content.
It’s hard to know which font will look good on your website, that’s why we’ve included a live preview feature. That means you can test each font and see a live preview of how it will look with your content instantly.
Once you’ve found a combination you love, you can press save and make the changes publicly visible.
The full Google Fonts library can be found here – Google Fonts
- Live Customizer Preview: Choose and preview fonts in real time using the WordPress Customizer.
- Over 1000+ Google Fonts to choose from.
- Adobe Fonts (Typekit) integration.
- Works with any WordPress Theme. No coding required.
- Easy One-Click Updates.
- Translation Ready.
- SSL and HTTPS compatible.
- Efficient Font Loading using a single request.
- SEO-Friendly (Search Engine Optimization).
- Tested with PHP7.
- Selective Font Loading.
- Preconnect Resource Hints.
- Host Google Fonts Locally.
- Upload Custom Fonts.
- Font Size, Weight, Color and Line Height Typography Settings.
Note: some features are Premium. Which means you need to upgrade to unlock those features. You can upgrade here: Fonts Plugin Pro
Fonts Plugin will work with all WordPress themes and has been specifically tested with the following:
- All StudioPress and Genesis Themes
- Twenty Seventeen
- Twenty Nineteen
- Twenty Twenty
For more info on Fonts Plugin, check out the following:
- Font Combinations
- How to Use Google Fonts in WordPress
- Google Fonts in Beaver Builder
- Google Fonts in Elementor
- Google Fonts in WPBakery
If you find an issue with Fonts Plugin, let us know here!
Fonts Plugin Gutenberg Block
Add some flair to your content with our new Gutenberg block.
- 1000+ Google Fonts available in the editor.
- Font size, variant and line-height settings.
- Text-align: left, right or center.
- Adobe Fonts (Typekit) support.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to Fonts Plugin.
There are various ways you can contribute:
ეს პლაგინი უზრუნველყოფს 1 ბლოკს.
- Google Fonts
Upload Fonts Plugin, activate it, and you’re done!
Navigate to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customize and you will see a new tab named ‘Fonts Plugin’
Will my theme work with Fonts Plugin?
We are 99.99% certain it will, if it doesn’t then please create a support ticket.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Fonts Plugin | Google Fonts Typography” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები