If you want to put up your NFTs for the Minting procedure without developing the entire marketplace, here is the plugin for you. “Mint your NFTs”. This plugin will help you to add all the metadata from the backend, and add all the NFTs and information.
The NFT Minting plugin is the easiest plugin you might find for your WordPress site. This Plugin allows to Mint NFTs easily from a marketplace or plain website, where the owner can publish their art without gas fee payments and NFT tokens would be minted automatically when the approved wallet addresses mint the NFTs.
Within only a few seconds, you can add the Minting functionality page to your NFT website. You just need to add the plugin to your WordPress site, follow the process and enable your wallet with ETH in it and you are good to go.
CREATE YOUR GENERATIVE NFT COLLECTION WITH
- MetaMask Integration
- Use Smart Contract ABI and Smart Contract Address
- Assets and Metadata to IPFS (decentralized storage technology)
- Mint Functionality on your Website
- Showcase your collection on OpenSea
HOW IT WORKS
- Connect with Metamask Account
- Generate Metadata
- Deploy your ERC-721 smart contract with a click on our platform.
- Mint page to mint your NFTs.
- The Owner can upload the amount of NFTs that are ready to mint and that is displayed to the end customer. With the Metamask wallet up and ready, one can easily mint the NFTs by just clicking on the “Mint” Button, adding the amount of NFTs to be minted, and voila, the transaction will be completed within no time.
- You can easily upload the digital copies of JSON metadata file implementation according to metadata standards, so, they can be accessed for minting.
- NFT token content is protected by cryptographically generated hashes of all files and attributes attached. The token ID itself is a hash of the JSON metadata file.
- Automatic storage of metadata to IPFS.
- Tokens can be minted from the vendor or admin address. NFT token smart contract can be deployed from the WordPress admin dashboard.
- When someone buys your NFT, the metadata is uploaded to IPFS, and the NFT is minted to the wallet address provided at checkout.
- Search for mintnft through ‘Plugins > Add New’ interface.
- Find the plugin box of mintnft and click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Then activate the mintnft plugin.
- Download mintnft
- Upload the mintnft through ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ interface or upload mintnft folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the mintnft plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Do I create the NFT collection on my WordPress website?
- No, the collection will be created in our platform and you’ll be able to add a mint button on your WordPress website (posts/pages) via a shortcode.
Why do I need an API key?
- In order to add the mint button on your website, we need to link your NFT collection created on our platform with your website.
Is the plugin free?
- Yes, it is. However, the use of our platform has a fixed cost to deploy your smart contract and a small fee percentage per NFT successful sale. Learn more about our pricing here.
Do you have more doubts about the service?
- Please, head to our Help Center to see a complete and updated list of FAQs.
Can the customers Mint the NFTs I publish?
- No, only the wallet addresses approved by the admin can mint the NFTs
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“MintNFT Plugin” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Initial release