This plugin allows you to add a collapsible accordion with a title and body text via shortcode on any page or post. It is based off the Materialize CSS framework. The interface is simple allowing you to sort sections around easily. It is fully responsive and mobile friendly and allows for keyboard accessibility. This plugin works with the Classic editor or the Gutenberg shortcode block and should have no conflicts with other plugins. For more options in the settings and support, please get the PRO version.
If you’d like to see a demo of the accordions, please go here.
Note: Installing and activating the PRO version will not affect any accordions already published; they will still be there. The free version will automatically be deactivated and you can delete it afterwards.
Simple User Interface
Everything you need to setup an accordion, drag and drop them, and add more blocks/sections is on one page
There is no limit on how many accordions you make
Display with Shortcode
Accordion and tabs can be displayed anywhere via shortcode in page, post content, sidebar or widgets and gutenberg blocks: [MA_shortcode id=XX]
Full Keyboard Accessibility
All accordion sections can be accessed using the Tab key on the keyboard
Open and Close All Tabs
You can close and open all links/tabs at once
Tab links can be opened directly in a browser by adding #1 – #10 to the end of the url where an accordion exists on a page or post
Custom CSS and JS
Small File Sizes
Only 2 files and they are only loaded on the pages or posts that you actually have a shortcode on
Get the pro version for 10+ more settings options and migrate all published accordions with absolute ease
- Upload the materialize_accordions.zip folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the “accordion-and-accordion-slider” list plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the shortcode in post or page with XX being your post/page ID
How to install :
Q- Can it be used directly in a template?
A- Yes, it can be done. You or your developer can add this to your template file:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[MA_shortcode id=XX]'); ?> and replace [MA_shortcode id=XX] with your shortcode.
Q- Is it worth it to get the pro version?
A- Heck yeah. More options is better…right?
Get Pro Features & support
Get support from our team and pro features with Materialize Accordions Pro.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Materialize Accordions” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
გადათარგმნეთ Materialize Accordions თქვენს ენაზე.
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
დაათვალიერეთ კოდი, შეამოწმეთ SVN რეპო, ან გამოიწერეთ შექმნის ჟურნალი : RSS.
- Verified compatibility with WP Version 6.1
- Ensured compatibility with WP Version 6.0
- Checked compatibility with WP Version 5.9
- Checked compatibility with WP 5.8
- Made Compatible with WP 5.7 & small update to CPT args
- Updated jQuery UI file
- Made Compatible with WP 5.6 & minor backend change
- Fixed minor accessibility issues
- Minor backend change
- Added function for minus on expanded tabs & ability to nest shortcodes
- Minor css change
- Ensured scripts are loaded only when shortcode is on a page & updated codemirror
- Minor admin change
- Fixed minor bug
- Added custom css and js area in admin
- Added duplication feature
- Moved all front end js/jquery to one file & removed materialize js library
- Updated names of public css and js files
- Initial release