Interactive Page Hierarchy is a powerful tool that lets you create and manipulate your site’s page structure. With intuitive drag & drop functionality and infinite page nesting you will be able to perform complex hierarchy manipulations in no time!
Why use Interactive Page Hierarchy?
- See your site’s page structure as an interactive nodes tree
- Rapidly prototype new sites
- Create new pages and connect them with others
- Perform hierarchy changes fast and easy that otherwise would be hard to achieve
- Provides a powerful & intuitive node-based drag and drop interface to manage the site’s page structure
- Works well with other plugins like Elementor
- Does not replace the default Pages menu functionality
To find out more, visit https://www.georgetekelis.com/interactive-page-hierarchy
Important: Interactive Page Hierarchy requires WordPress version 4.6 or higher, and PHP version 5.4 or higher.
Suggest new features
If you have a feature in mind that might be a good fit for Interactive Page Hierarchy please go ahead and let us know!
- Icons appearing on the right side of the nodes are made by Vaadin from www.flaticon.com and are licensed by CC 3.0 BY
- Logo icon is made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com and are licensed by CC 3.0 BY
Test content for development was provided by WP TEST
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Recommend host features:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer or or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Click on the Page Hierarchy Menu item to begin editing your site’s page hierarchy
For documentation and tutorials visit the plugin’s page https://www.georgetekelis.com/interactive-page-hierarchy
- Is Page Hierarchy in Beta version?
- How do I save the page hierarchy I have created?
You just press the Save Hierarchy button every time you wish to save the work you have done so far.
- Will Interactive Page Hierarchy support other post types?
Yes! We are actively and rapidly developing Interactive Page Hierarchy to support Posts, Taxonomies etc.
- Will Interactive Page Hierarchy include more features?
Absolutely yes! We are actively and rapidly developing Interactive Page Hierarchy to have more powerful tools for our users.
- Can I create new pages with this plugin?
Yes! Just add new nodes and press the Save Hierarchy button. Interactive Page Hierarchy will create the WordPress pages.
- If I click on the delete icon to remove a page node from the hierarchy will the actual WordPress page be deleted immediately?
Yes it will! There will be a confirmation modal first and if you proceed the page will be deleted immediately from WordPress pages.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Interactive Page Hierarchy” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
1.0.1 – 2019-09-22
- New: draft pages are now supported!
- New: load & create draft pages. (Set the status by clicking on the gear icon of a node and then selecting the status from the drop-down list.)
- New: draft pages have a purple color. When changing status, color will change accordingly
0.1.1 – 2019-04-02
- Fix: content persistence when save from within the plugin
0.1.0 – 2018-12-06
- Initial public beta release