After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
1.2.1, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And Paid Memberships Pro Plugin 2.9.5
1.2.0, June 18, 2022
- First Official Release
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And Paid Memberships Pro Plugin 2.9.5
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
1.1.1, October 13, 2020
- check GET parameters if POST was empty in relation with IDPay webservices new update.
1.1.0, July 18, 2020
- Fix error handling in creating transactions.
- Add IDPay logo to submit button.
- Some other bug fixes.
1.0.4, May 19, 2019
- Solve problem with language packs.
1.0.3, May 19, 2019
- Add Iranian currencies to the currencies’ settings.
1.0.2, May 13, 2019
- Try to connect to the gateway several times.
1.0.1, May 05, 2019
- Update Plugin header.
1.0, May 05, 2019
- Develope release
0 After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
1. Activate plugin IDPay for Paid Memberships Pro.
2. Go to Memberships > Settings > Payment Gateway & SSL.
3. In the Payment Gateway section, choose IDPay.
5. Enter the API Key.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “Sandbox” checkbox.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“IDPay For Paid Memberships Pro” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები