IYBI is a creative digital agency based in Sydney. With several clients in the music industry, we saw a real need for a user-friendly tool which allows artists to manage and display a calendar of gigs on their websites. The WordPress Happy Gig Calendar allows artists to quickly and easily create a gig listing including date, time, title, location, description and link to purchase tickets, with the option of including images.
- Ability to set start and end date for gig spanning several days
- Ability to include images, videos, text styling, links and shortcodes in Gig Description with the WordPress WYSIWYG editor
- A duplicate function on existing gigs
- Includes a widget with the ability to set the number of gigs shown
- The ability to view all gigs in the past through an archive
- Advanced shortcode options allowing you to display gigs in a particular date range or by specific gig ID
The WordPress Happy Gig Calendar can be placed on any page or post on your site using the shortcode or featured as a sidebar widget.
Requires WordPress 3.3 higher.
- Upload the folder ‘wordpress-gig-calendar’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Insert the shortcode [wpgigs] wherever you want the calendar to appear (advanced display options in documentation).
- Start adding gigs through the ‘WordPress Happy Gig Calendar’ menu.
- How do I insert WordPress Happy Gig Calendar on my site?
Place the short code [wpgigs] in the desired location.
- How do I style text and images in my gig descriptions?
With the WordPress WYSIWYG editor, the same as you would do on a page or post.
- What happens if I have more than one gig on the same day?
Gigs are only sorted by date (not time) so they will appear in the order you uploaded them.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“WordPress Happy Gig Calendar” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
დაინტერესებული ხართ დეველოპმენტით?
- First working version of our new gig calendar.