What is Handprint plugin?
Handprint allows you to automate contributions to NGOs with every purchase from your e-store. Once set up, a “widget” displays your impact (e.g. how much CO2 captured by your trees or how much plastic removed from coastal areas) on your Cart page, so your customers can see you’re a company that cares about the planet.
Why use Handprint plugin?
- Using the plugin is free, you only pay your impact.
- Brand image: customers increasingly demand that businesses become more sustainable and they are voting with their wallets. Displaying key positive impact figures at the crucial moment of payment sends a powerful signal to your customers. They care, so do you.
- Flexibility: choose – and change anytime – which project you have the most at heart, how you want to contribute and how much you want to give, starting with a single tree.
- Variety: our projects range from reforestation, plastic offset, coral restoration and education. Our plan is to add more projects until all 17 Sustainable Development Goals can be easily supported through Handprint. Find one that fits your values!
- Real-life connection: communities on the field send you photos, videos and messages, creating valuable assets for your website, social media feeds, and CSR communication.
- Accuracy: not only can you track the number of trees you planted, but also their species, the amount of absorbed carbon over their lifetime, the impact on female employment in the local villages, etc. As our impact portfolio expands, so will our monitoring techniques.
- Transparency: you know exactly where your money goes. We enable direct impact so that your financial contributions create more value. We are building our back-end on the blockchain for verification and audit.
– Display your actions for the planet on your e-shop.
– Display key figures on your website(s) with ready-made code.
– Track and monitor the results of your micro-contributions.
– Receive and re-share content from the field.
– Choose the type of project that fits your values best.
– Setup a budget limit to avoid unexpected costs.
– Contribute to further developments by suggesting and voting for features.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘handprint’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Do you have questions or issues with Handprint? Use these support channels appropriately.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Handprint” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- [New] Open SaaS Plugin Setting page just after Plugin Activation
- [Improvement] Fix the session issue using WooCommerce Session
- [New] After installing the Plugin it will be Enabled by default
- [Improvement] Fix issue with the iframe JS
- [Improvement] Improved code for Multi-Language Support for ‘data-src’ attribute
- [Improvement] Improved code for Multi-Language Support
- [New] New Projects of Education category
- [New] Multi-Language Support (French Language)
- [Improvement] Removed unnecessary hook ( ‘woocommerce_review_order_before_submit’ ) as no longer required
- [Improvement] Now Packaging free Switch button’s value is being saved in Session using Ajax through ( ‘init’, ‘wp_ajax_set_hp_session’, ‘wp_ajax_nopriv_set_hp_session’ ) hooks
- [Improvement] Fix issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin Compatibility
- [Improvement] Improve addEventListener JS
- [Improvement] Removed unnecessary hook ( ‘woocommerce_proceed_to_checkout’ ) as no longer required
- [Improvement] Fix issue with WooCommerce Session
- [New] New Projects of Clean Water, Social Justice categories
- [New] Add ‘Pledge Status’ column in Order Listing of WooCommerce in Admin
- [Improvement] Bug fixes
- [New] Open Congratulations page after Plugin Activation
- Initial release