This simple little plugin gives each author on your blog the ability to setup a signature and to include it at the bottom of their posts.
The admin screen gives each author the ability to format their signature (a text area with HTML formatting enabled) and to indicate whether or not they want the signature on or off by default.
Regardless of the default setting, your authors may toggle the inclusion of the signature to ‘on’ or ‘off’ for each individual post at the bottom of the Write Post and Edit Post screens.
1.4 – Updated for WordPress 3.5.
1.3 – Fixed a bug that caused signatures not to show up on certain server configs.
1.2 – Moved Signature Management to profile page.
1.1 – Fixed a bug that prevented writing / editing pages.
1.0 – Initial Release
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where do I edit my signature
- Log into WP with author privledges and click the ‘Profile’ link.
- Select ‘Signature Options’ and type in your signature.
- Can I control whether the signature is displayed / hidden on a specific post
Yes, at the bottom of the “Write Post” or “Edit Post” screen you can toggle the signature’s inclusion for that post.
- Where can I request help or additional features
The plugin’s homepage is located at FullThrottle Development’s Website
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“FT Signature Manager” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები