Eventish Events Plug-in automatically lists your events in your WordPress based website or blog.
This plug-in updates your event listing in real time whenever you add or remove your events on Eventish.com or whenever your events expire.
By simply installing this plug-in you will be able to integrate your events, previously posted on Eventish.com, with your website.
This way you will no longer have to post the same events several times and will be able to significantly increase their visibly.
Eventish Events Plug-in is still in an active development stage, with new features coming out on a regular basis.
Go ahead to give this hassle-free plug-in a try!
Eventish.com offers online event registration and management solutions for RSVP, General Admission and Banquet type events. Due to its useful features and innovative solutions (Banquet Room Designer) Eventish makes event marketing and ticketing easier and more affordable as never before!
- Upload the plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” folder
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Add it as a widget in Appearance -> Widgets
- Enter your API Key and other (optional) fields
- What do I need to start using the plugin/widget
You only need to log in to WordPress admin panel, activate the plugin in “Plugins” section then proceed to Appearance -> Widgets to drop the widget to sidebar.
After, you need to enter your info to receive events from eventish.com.
- What is API Key and where do I need to get it
API Key is your unique key generated by www.eventish.com event management software.
You need to go to http://www.eventish.com and register there if you still don’t have an account.
Afterwards, you can find your API Key in your “My Account” section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Eventish WP Widget” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Plugin/widget is now known as “Eventish”.
- Fixed functionality bugs.
- Fixed CSS problems related to sidebar dynamic sizing.
The first release of Eventish plugin (under name My Eventish Events)