Many times while developing themes for WordPress I had to empty widget areas after cloning a site/setting up a site. This started to become annoying. Enter Empty Widget Areas.
With just a click of a button you can empty the whole widget area and remove all the widgets, giving you a fresh start to your widget life.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Widgets and see it happen.
- I can’t see the Empty Widget Area-button
The widget area has to contain widgets in order to show. Also try expanding the widget area as the button is located inside the accordion item.
- I accidentally deleted my widget area. Can I undo it?
No, sir. The action is non reversible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Empty Widget Areas” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.