Notify customers that their package is ready to be sent.
Save tracking numbers
Save tracking numbers in your cockpit to easily manage them
Tracking details in the admin panel
You can get tracking information into dashboard for some carriers
Customer sees his package number and tracking link in his order details
Quick links to pages, with tracking.
The plugin may contain links not only to official couriers websites.
If we could not find the right url, the ‘Track the package’ button will refer to the 17track.net
The list of carriers includes:
USPS, FedEx, UPS, EMS, DHL, TNT, India Post, DPD, GLS, PostNL, Schenker, Royal Mail, Blue Dart, Japan Post, InPost, Poczta Polska and Envelo
- The plugin may use the names and logos of some postal carriers. They are owned by these companies and used only for informational purposes.
- PHP version 5.4.0 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress version 5.2.3 or greater (WordPress 5.4.2 or greater is recommended)
- WooCommerce version 3.4.0 or greater (WooCommerce 4.1.1 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of our plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type ‘Tracking: Emails and Notifications for WooCommerce’ and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
What features does this plugin have?
By using this plugin you can send tracking information to your clients.
You can also save tracking numbers in your order.
The customer can see the tracking number on the preview page of his order
How do I go to settings?
The tracking options are added in the right section of each order
Does the plugin support many languages?
This plugin contains a full translation into Polish and English.
Does the plug have any security features?
The plugin has integrated protection against outdated versions of WordPress, WooCommerce and PHP.
It also detects if the WooCommerce plugin has been disabled
Do the creators of the plugin collect any information about me?
No, the plugin and its components work only on your site..
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Tracking: Emails and Notifications for WooCommerce” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- New buttons and links in admin area
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.2
- Support for live tracking polish post
- Some emails errors removed
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.1
- Correction of errors on the client’s order page
- Adding new buttons in the admin area
- The construction of the main class has been improved
- Better error detection
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.0
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.0.1
- Better display of the message on the customer’s order page
- Adding a column to the order list
- The plugin has been rewritten to the OOP style
- The new verification method, make less load on the server
- Improved translations
- Improved error display
- Email sending has been improved
- Error detection has been improved
- Package information is now also displayed at the customer page
- Corrected carrier list
- New package tracking links
- Improved ajax script
- Protection against incorrect sending of e-mails
- A new way to assign an email theme
- Methods in the class have signatures to increase readability
- Constant names changed
- Some functions have been changed to inline
- Unnecessary functions have been thrown away so as not to register them
- Update of links and licenses
- Plugin name slightly changed
- Tested with WordPress 5.2.3. This version is set to the minimum required.
- Tested with WooCommerce 3.7.1. This version is set to the minimum required.
- Tested with PHP 7.3.2. The minimum version required is 5.6.0
- The order meta is now updated both after pressing the ‘Send email’ button and updating the order
- Sanitization in the form has been added
- Amendments in the readme file
- Added more bugs to fix later
- Safety functions added
- The plugin was created
- Couriers have been added
- An email based on WooCommerce has been added