WooCommerce Discontinued Products enables discontinued products for WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Discontinued Products requires the most current version of WooCommerce. You can find that here.
- Flag a product as discontinued.
- Remove add to cart and related functionality like add to wish list.
- Optionally hide product from shop, archive, and / or search pages, with the ability to override this on a per product bases.
- Keep discontinued product pages live for SEO purposes.
- Set text to show on discontinued products globally or on a per product basis.
- Choose one or more products to suggest as alternatives to discontinued products.
- Set text for alternative products globally or on a per product basis.
- None yet, but all are welcome
- WooCommerce Discontinued Products documentation to come. It will be at WooCommerce Discontinued Products wiki on GitHub.
3rd Party Resources
All contributions welcome. Please read the CONTRIBUTING doc for more details.
- Extract the .zip file for this plugin and upload its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, you can install directly from the Plugin directory within your WordPress Install.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
FAQ’s usually end up in the github wiki.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Discontinued Products” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Add the WC_Class_DP_Import_Export class to include this plugins fields in the WooCommerce import / export feature.
- Fixed .pot file to include missing strings.
- Replace price with discontinued text in shop loop to be constant with single product page behavior.
- Add discontiued-notice class.
- Add spacing in data panel tab.
- Fix missing gettext text domains.
- Hide from product category pages when hidden from shop.
- Replace depreciated action hook.
- Fix alternative product search.
- Add settings page.
- Initial release, looking forward to adding more features soon.