Creates a search page where you can use a search filter to go over a selection of your posts to search by multiple categories and tags.
- You should have 2 parent categories with sub categories in both.
- You should also set up some post tags. This will help you to really make full use of the plugin.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go into Settings -> Cyba Advanced Search to choose your options. Use the shortcode: [cyba-advanced-search] on any page to show the plugin in action.
I definitely plan to develop this plugin further.
- Install the plugin and click Activate.
- Set up 2 parent categories with a couple of sub categories in each and assign posts to them.
- In your WordPress dashboard navigate to Settings -> Cyba Advanced Search and choose your categories and the amount of posts results you want to display per page.
- Copy this shortcode [cyba-advanced-search] and paste it into a page where you would like to view the search magic happen.
Will this plugin be updated in future?
Yes. This is a work in progress.
Why is this plugin so simple?
It is the first draft of a plugin idea that is actually being successfully used on a website I developed. I thought, hey, instead of building the functionality into the WordPress theme, I should create a plugin that can be used over and over.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Cyba Advanced Search” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Gave all CSS classes and IDs a more unique name so there are no clashes with existing styles and theme CSS. *
- Updated the readme file so that it has more info *
- Fixed the thumbnail so that it now shows medium for theumbnail size, *
- This is the base version. *