- Pick from 5 “widgets” geared towards growing your traffic, social media accounts or email submissions.
- Widget 1 – Share to Unlock widget. Grow your traffic on social media by “locking” a piece of your site in exchange for a share on Twitter or Facebook.
- Widget 2 – Follow to Unlock widget. Grow your following on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter by “locking” a piece of your site in exchange for a follow on social media.
- Widget 3 – Email to Unlock widget. Grow your email list by “locking” a piece of value (i.e. webinar, ebook, checklist, etc) in exchange for a visitor’s email address.
- Widget 4 – Call to Action widget. Insert this widget within your blog posts to push traffic to a different part of your website. Want to promote a case study? New webinar? Don’t annoy people with pop ups, simply use this widget to capture attention and push it to another page on your site.
- Widget 5 – Floating widget. Stop using annoying pop ups to capture emails. This widget sits in the corner of your pages, always in view of visitors but never annoying them.
- Select a pre designed template or build one from scratch. Match your website’s fonts, colors and images to build seamless experiences.
- Our widgets run on shortcodes that you simply drop into your pages or blog posts. This allows you to create custom (or multiple) offers across your website. Our widgets are fully compatible with Gutenberg and look amazing on mobile devices.
Docs & Support
You can find docs and more detailed information about Capture and Convert on captureandconvert.io. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on website or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
- Upload the entire ‘capture-and-convert’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Capture and Convert’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For usage and setup, you can also have a look at the plugin documentation.
Do you have questions or issues with Capture and Convert? Use these support channels appropriately.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Capture and Convert” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები