Advanced Author Bio automatically adds a short author bio box along with gravatar and social profile links in every single post of your blog. That isn’t all, it also:
Enables the HTML formatting in author description field
Adds Facebook profile field in author profile setup page
Adds Google+ profile field in author profile setup page
Adds Twitter profile field in author profile setup page
Adds LinkedIn profile field in author profile setup page
Adds Pinterest, YouTube, Flickr and StumbleUpon field in author profile setup page (Plugin Version 3.0 onwards)
Shows the Social Profile link only if the field is populated. (Added on version 2.0, thanks to viwickam)
Shows the Website if any Hompage URL is set at profile. (Added on version 2.0)
Highly customizable author bio box (Needs the editing of supplied Stylesheet file).
Shows the Author’s profile image from Gravatar depending on the author’s email.
A must have plugin for Multi Author Blogs.
Installing and customizing is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Upload ‘advanced-author-bio’ folder and all it’s contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin ‘Advanced Author Bio’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize the ‘look and feel’ of the author bio box by editing the values in ‘aabstyle.css’
- Why I can’t see any Options Page
It’s not yet added. However, if you go to Edit Profile page of the author, you will see four new Contact Methods are added.
- How do I show the Advanced Author Bio in Pages?
Remove the ‘&& !is_page()‘ from ‘advanced-author-bio.php‘ at line 61.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Advanced Author Bio” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Intro Version
- Fixed a small bug
- No Changes
- Screenshot Added
- Highlight Author Comments if enabled from CSS
- Small Bug Fixes
- A new feature
- Complete New Look
- Added Social Media Icons
- Added New Social Media Sites
- Fixed a minor bug.