Admin Options Pages is a beautifully designed WordPress plugin, which makes it incredibly easy to create options menus, pages and fields.
If you’re a seasoned developer or just a beginner, Admin Options Pages tries to make it easy for everybody.
In a nutshell, you can make your own settings pages and add options fields to it and that without writing one single line of code.
get_option() function (link) to do with your option value (Field name) what you want.
- Wysiwyg Editor
- Color Picker
Visit docs.adminoptionspages.com for the documentation.
Bug reports or tips and ideas
Bug reports for AOP are welcomed in our issues repository on Github.
Tips and ideas are also welcome.
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start creating your own options pages.
Is there any documentation?
How can I use/see an option value on my website?
Al the magic happens with the default WordPress function get_option().
For example, if you have a text field with the name ‘my_text_field’ as Field name, you can use get_option(‘my_text_field’) this way.
<?php echo get_option('my_text_field'); ?>
Or with a default value.
<?php echo get_option('my_text_field', 'my default text'); ?>
Does this plugin make my website slower?
No, not at all.
And besides that, this plugin does nothing on the frontend of your website.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“Admin Options Pages” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
Release Date – 5 July 2021
- The Menu page title does now support non-ASCII characters. See issue on Github.
Release Date – 5 May 2021
- 0 (zero) is saved correctly now (Number field).
Release Date – 13 April 2021
- The wpautop() function is added to the wysiwyg editor.
Release Date – 11 March 2021
- The wysiwyg editor is added.
- Now PHP 8 ready.
- Small styling tweaks.
- Options fields modal is fixed for Safari.
Release Date – 10 September 2020
- Error ‘Undefined index: DOCUMENT_URI’ is fixed.
Release Date – 10 August 2020
Admin Options Pages 0.9.1 has one big update. You can give editors now access to options pages.
- Adds the ability to choose between Administrator or Editor access for each individual page.
- Dashicons are updated. See (New dashicons in WordPress 5.5).
- PHP sessions are not in use anymore.
Release Date – 5 June 2020
Admin Options Pages 0.9.0 is a massive release. The plugin pages are completely redesigned and are more in line with Gutenberg.
- The pages for creating and Editing options pages are now more in line with Gutenberg.
- A new option field: Select.
- Dashicons are updated. See (Dashicons in WordPress 5.2).
- It is now possible for pages in existing menus to set a custom position. See developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/add_submenu_page/.
Release Date – 7 November 2019
- Adds a new “edit page” button on each option page at the right top corner. You can disable this function on the new settings page.
- Adds a “visit page” button on the edit page for quick entering the options pages.
- Adds an “autoload” toggle for each option.
- Textarea’s accepting now more HTML tags when sanitizing. (a, abbr, b, br, em, s, strike, strong, pre)
- Adds some small design changes.
- Fixes the error in options.php when in dev mode.
- Fixes a bug when toggle the menutype.
Release Date: 28 March 2019
- Fixes the autoload case sensitive issue.