This widget will show general information (small resume) About You on your wordpress site.
Add your email and small description, and your gravatar will be shown next to the summary. You can also show icons (URLs) of your social network accounts.
Currently, the following social networks are supported:
- Google Plus
You can even add your Feedburner ID, and the plugin will show the number of subscribers, next to a standard Feedburner image.
For more information please visit the home of the About Me 3000 plugin
Drop the ‘about-me-3000’ folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
Go to your Administration: Plugins page and activate the “About Me 3000” widget
Go to Administration: Settings: About Me and configure your widget
- Go to Appearance: Widgets
- Move (drag and drop) the widget to your desired location in the active sidebar.
- Click on the config button (small triangle) for the “About Me 3000” widget
- Enter the title you want visitors to see on the sidebar
- Go to Settings >> About Me
- Enter the email address registered with your gravatar (to get your gravatar go to: www.gravatar.com, multiple addresses are supported)
- Enable and enter your URL for every social network you want to become visible in your “About Me 3000” widget.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“About Me 3000 widget” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები
- Lastest WP compatibility check
- minor compatibility changes
- minor compatibility changes
- Added Instagram button
- Added GitHub button
- Removed media button from rich text editor
- Fixed removed media button issue
- Added Skype profile
- Added Google Plus profile
- Fixed bug with rich edit
- Fixed unwanted margin for email icon
- Email now encoded on PHP side. No JS needed now.
- Changed links structure, now you have to add full links. No modification by plugin
- Added Pinterest profile
- Added custom picture support
- Code fixes
- Fixed admin rights issue.
- Fixed messed up IDs in description.
- Added donation box (Thank you for your support) .
- Added Posterous profile.
- Added Flickr profile.
- Added Xing profile.
- Links now open in new window
- Fixed capital characters issue for email (invisible gravatar)
- Added Tumblr profile
- Added ability to change gravatar alignment [Right/Left]
- WYSIWYG (visual) editor added for your “about me” text. More HTML tags are supported now
- Forced line breaks are now supported in text
- Following HTML tags are now allowed in text: [p, a, b, strong, i, u]
- Minnor fixes
- Added “Help us to promote this widget” option
- Fixed issue “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page” in WP 3.0 and up
- Fixed issue with StumbleUpon icon
- Added MySpace, StumbleUpon, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Added ability to disable Feedburner counter image
- Fixed facebook vanity URL
- Added page for widget configuration (Settings/About Me)
- Added new option to use facebook vanity URL
- Fixed path for images
- Added new option to add frame for gravatar
- Added option to hide email contact
- Fixed img padding issue set in global styles
- Added new option to set gravatar size
- Code cleanup
- fixed wrong image paths and HTML issues
- initial release