The 1CRM Customer Connection portal plugin for WordPress brings self-service to the digital world. Adding this plugin to your WordPress website puts customers in the driver’s seat, enabling them to complete many common tasks themselves, and find answers to their most frequently asked questions. They can manage their subscriptions, approve quotes, reprint past invoices, track projects, log support issues and more – right from your website!
This plugin enables the display of a variety of different types of information held in the 1CRM system, within the pages of your WordPress website. Adding defined shortcodes to your site’s pages will allow authorized clients to:
- Get Help, by Searching a Knowledge Base
- Review and Create Service Cases
- Review and Approve Quotes, PDF Download
- Review Invoice and Payment History, with PDF Download
- Interact on Projects – Upload & Download Documents, Check Progress
- Review and Update Their Own Contact Info
- Manage Subscriptions
- Perform GDPR Requests – Viewing or Erasing their Personal Data
Minimum PHP version
This plugin requires at least PHP 7.1 to have full compatibility.
1CRM Customer Connection is commercial software which must be licensed. While you can download and install the plugin freely, it will only function properly when connected to a 1CRM Professional or Enterprise Edition system (version 8.6.x or later) which includes a subscription to the Customer Connection portal. If you are curious to try, you can check out the Live Demo.(https://portaldemo.1crmcloud.com/wordpress/)
Plugin documentation is available at (https://1crm.com/documentation/1crm-customer-connection-guide/).
Please address all questions and issues using our Support Request Form. (https://1crm.com/support-request-form/).
Installing 1CRM Customer Connection is just like any other WordPress plugin:
- Inside of your WordPress dashboard navigate to your WordPress Plugins page
- In the search field enter 1CRM Customer Connection, then click Search Plugins, or press Enter.
- Select 1CRM Customer Connection and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click Activate.
- Navigate to Admin > 1CRM Customer Connection > Dashboard Settings to enter your 1CRM connection details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
მონაწილეები & დეველოპერები
“1CRM Customer Connection for WordPress” ღია პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფაა. შემდეგმა ადამიანებმა წვილი შეიტანეს მის განვითარებაში.მონაწილეები